We invite all designers to join our repository and allocate your add-ins, including paid ones. We have yielded a set of requirements to add-ins and vendors to maintain the high quality standard of add-ins.
Check your extra!
- The code meets MODX standards.
- The part of extra for manager area are made with the ExtJS.
- The extra are carefully tested and do not contain any errors.
- The extra size should not be more than 50 Mb. In case of necessary download of additional dictionaries, fonts or other heavy data – they must be loaded during installation of the package.
- Extra's name shouldn't have mod prefix (it's used in MODX core objects — modResource, modUser, etc.)
Description and documentation:
Standard compliance of the description:
- Short description of customer’s benefit.
- The list of use scenarios with descriptions, screenshots/screencasts.
- Technical documentation.
- Texts are well-maid and do not contain spelling and punctuation mistakes.
- All the settings and documentation are translated into English.
- Functional facilities of a sent add-in must can repeat the functional facilities of the add-ins in the marketplace if its price is 10+% higher.
Is everything OK? Then you need:
- To load the package through the form in personal account of Modstore.
- To write the documentation.
- To wait for a notification about successful approve during 1-2 days.
- To update changelog with a new versions.
- The marketplace fee depends on the extra, but on average it is 30%.
- Withdrawal of funds is made to the settlement account of a sole proprietor or a legal entity. If you do not have your account yet - contact us and we will discuss the issue.
The store administration reserves the right to arrange discount campaigns on arbitrary schedule without prior notification to authors of components.