We invite all designers to join our repository and allocate your add-ins, including paid ones. We have yielded a set of requirements to add-ins and vendors to maintain the high quality standard of add-ins.
Check your extra!
- The code meets MODX standards.
- The part of extra for manager area are made with the ExtJS.
- The extra are carefully tested and do not contain any errors.
- The extra size should not be more than 50 Mb. In case of necessary download of additional dictionaries, fonts or other heavy data – they must be loaded during installation of the package.
Description and documentation:
Standard compliance of the description:
- Short description of customer’s benefit.
- The list of use scenarios with descriptions, screenshots/screencasts.
- Technical documentation.
- Texts are well-maid and do not contain spelling and punctuation mistakes.
- All the settings and documentation are translated into English.
- Functional facilities of a sent add-in must not repeat the functional facilities of the add-ins in the marketplace. Such actions harm marketplace users making a mess of assortment, designers who lose sales and clients and also munge the reputation of the platform.
In case of crossing of functional facilities the administration has the right to reject add-in allocation in the marketplace.
Is everything OK? Then you need:
- To load the package through the form in personal account of Modstore.
- To write the documentation.
- To wait for a notification about successful approve during 1-2 days.
- To update changelog with a new versions.
- To answer the questions from users in technical support.
- The marketplace fee depends on the extra, but on average it is 30%.
- Withdrawal of funds is made to the settlement account of a sole proprietor or a legal entity. If you do not have your account yet - contact us and we will discuss the issue.
The store administration reserves the right to arrange discount campaigns on arbitrary schedule without prior notification to authors of components.