- Checked by Modstore
- Free future updates
- Work on the test and public domain
- 12 months tech. support from the author
SEO Suite is a premium MODX Extra which automatically fixes 404 errors on your website by searching for related content on your website and creating a 301 redirect to that page. Fixing 404's is a common issue for anyone who’s getting a new website. SEO Suite makes sure the visitors are redirected to a relevant page when they’re looking for an old URL.
After uploading the .csv file containing all 404 URLs, SEO Suite will look for similarities between the 404 URLs and the pages on your website:
- When there’s one match, it will be automatically converted to a 301 redirect in SEO Tab.
- When there are several matches, you can choose the desired redirect manually.
- When there are no matches, you can enter a URL yourself.
- [new in 1.1.0] When someone visits a non-existent page (404) on your website, the URL will be automatically added to SEO Suite so you can redirect it to an existing page.
- [new in 1.1.0] SEO Suite now comes with a Dashboard widget, showing the 10 newest SEO Suite URL's
- It is possible to import a .csv file containing 404 URL's and then search for redirects inside only one (related) context. This comes in handy for multilingual websites.
- To get more specific redirect suggestions, you can exclude words from the matching system. Pay attention: when you add words to exclude after a .csv import, you might need to refresh the suggestions by clicking your right mouse button on the relevant 404 URL and choose 'Find suggestions'. After doing this, it will be refreshed.
Features in development
- 301 redirect stats. SEO Suite will feature a custom manager page containing 301-redirects stats. A dashboard widget will be provided which shows the 10 redirects with the most hits.
- Automatically import 404's from Google Search Console
Overview of all your 404's
Create a 301 redirect from a suggestion
Create a 301 redirect manually
Manage exclude words to make the automatic suggestion more accurate
Dashboard widget with the latest detected 404 pages
- Added some missing Dutch translations
- Fixed issue with incorrect redirect-cleanup script path
- Improved Dutch/English descriptions