- Checked by Modstore
- Free future updates
- Work on the test and public domain
- 12 months tech. support
This add-on is designed to convert jpg, jpeg, gif and png images to webp format if the browser supports it.
WebP is a file format developed by Google in 2010. Its feature is an advanced compression algorithm that allows you to reduce the size of the image without visible loss in quality.
- The add-on does not need additional settings and starts working immediately after installation;
- The extension itself finds links to images in HTML and converts them to webp;
- Cache support. The image is converted 1 time and stored in the cache. On further downloads, the image is taken from the cache
- Initial release.
- Fix broken links.
- Add user friendly image name.
- Change dom parser.
- Change cached images links